Sunday, April 22, 2012

Mustard Chicken

My grandma surprised me with this dish like five years ago. I remember that when I tried it i was totally surprised as I thought she made her regular chicken. Anyway, my mom asked me today what did I want to eat and I answered this. She loves the chicken too, so there was no problem in making it. It's pretty simple and easy! Besides, it's healthy.

Ingredients:
- 1 chicken
- Salt and Pepper to taste. (or 1 Tb salt, 1 Tb pepper).
-The juice of two oranges.
-2 Tbs mustard.

Directions:

- You mix all the ingredients in a bowl with the chicken. Try to get dirty and put the mustard everywhere you can in the chicken.


Then, you wrap it with tinfoil and heat up the oven. Once it's hot, you put it in there for 1 and a half hours.



And, bam! The miracle chicken is ready! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment